Monday, August 16, 2010

Brandon and Kristy Tie the Knot

I had the pleasure of taking photos as two of Todd and I's former youth students got married this week. They have been dating for years and this day was definitely in the making for a long time. Another photographer and I had a great time capturing their big day. Because there were two of us I have few pictures of the bride's side but these are some of my favorite from the day! Congratulations again to the happy couple!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Coming later this week - Maternity Pictures and a Family of Four!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm LeShayne! Mom to Tori and Tristan, wife to Todd - the three T's.

My Blog List

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP